If you have a medical condition or need support to be more active, Next Steps medical fitness programs are designed for you.
– Individualized exercise plans address special instructions from your healthcare provider if needed.
– Exercises are selected to meet your specific needs.
– Fitness Specialists have a health or fitness-related degree and a variety of specialized certifications.
– Assessments at the beginning and end of the program
– An individualized exercise plan
– Two 60-minute supervised group workout sessions per week
– A summary report provided to you and your healthcare provider
– Unlimited, full access to the center
– The option to join the center with waived enrollment at the end of the program
Programs are open to the community. To learn more, call the Medical Integration Coordinator at 518-324-2024 or complete our online information request form here.
Next Steps©2017 POWER WELLNESS MANAGEMENT, LLC. All rights reserved.
See why the CVPH Wellness & Fitness Center is perfect to help you meet your fitness goals.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails